We make videos to promote your business
Video production is nothing new to businesses and marketers. In fact, 70% of marketing professionals agree that videos convert to leads better than any other type of content. The phenomenon that is YouTube continues to grow, with its watch-time increasing 50% year-on-year – yet only a tiny percentage of small businesses produce videos to use as a strategic marketing tool. It’s important to keep these statistics in mind; if you want to grow your business, video content is something you need to consider.
We help you create video content for your business
The most common reason that small businesses don’t have video content is simple – they don’t have the skillset to develop video productions. This is where Webserv steps in. We’ve been creating videos for our clients since we opened in 2014, and we know that video production can seem like an overwhelming task.
We want to change your perception and simplify the process for you – so you don’t need to know how to make the video yourself. Not to mention, the cost of video production has dropped dramatically over the last few years, due to an increase in simplified technology and the rise of platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.
Our video productions are perfect for when you want to highlight products or services, introduce your business to clients, or if you simply want to tell a story.
We’ll spice up your business and make ordinary subjects more interesting. Having videos produced and integrating them into your content should be the next focus for your business – it could result in a major boost in leads and sales.
Top reasons to have video content
- Inform and interact with your new and existing clients. Ideally your video should solve a problem for your client or provide new information.
- Your brand and website become more engaging.
WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS VIDEO CONTENT
THERE ARE MANY GREAT REASONS TO USE VIDEOS
Videos are persuasive, as they engage people’s emotions. Studies have shown that people are more likely to buy a product or service after watching a video about it.
Build credibility and trust – use videos to speak to your potential clients in a language they understand.
Reach beyond your peers. YouTube and Facebook videos are viewed by millions of people every day, far beyond your own family and friends. Video content lays the foundation if you are looking to reach the global market.
Videos are incredibly easy to share – clients who like your video content will share it with their friends.
Videos are great for SEO. They can be optimised to make sure search engines understand what your video is about.
They are perfect for the mobile environment. Clients can watch your video wherever they are.
COST OF VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
The cost of one of our productions can vary greatly depending on the length and content of the video; prices start at $800 and increase from there.
The shorter a video is, the less shooting and editing time will be required, which will drive costs down.
As an example, a 40sec-1min video shot onsite usually costs $1450. Please see our video production product description on our shop page for more details.
HOW WE MEASURE VIDEO SUCCESS
Just like all other online media, we can collate a huge amount of data to help us understand the success of your video.
We look at:
- Watch time
- Social media sharing
- Social media likes
- Website conversion
You will have access to all of this data, whenever you’d like to see it.
USE VIDEOS FOR DIFFERENT SITUATIONS
Videos are incredibly versatile – they can be used to tell a story in almost any situation.
10 Situations where you need a video
- To create Rich Snippets. This associates the video with your business and shows up as a video result on a search results page.
- To show testimonials from clients.
- To capture a live event.
- To create how-to guides.
- To show clients how to unbox/assemble products.
- To provide an explanation or answer questions.
- To create training videos.
- For webinars/hangouts.
- Purely for entertainment.
- For screen capture videos.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
10 THINGS WE DO TO MAKE SURE YOUR VIDEO GETS FOUND
There are many things we can do to make sure your video has a positive impact, and is seen by as many people as possible. To make this happen, we focus on the following areas:
- Give the video a keywords-rich title
- Explain what the video is about
- Potentially include a transcript of the video
- Link the video internally using non-generic anchor text
- Include videos in your sitemap
- Post the video to the relevant networks
- Use a video gallery page with categories on your site
- Use videos on relevant individual website pages
- Explain to the viewer what to do next after watching the video
- Set up a YouTube channel for your business