What is cloud computing
Put simply, Cloud computing is a way for your business to operate and manage its software and applications from a secure and accessible server, wherever you are.
It provides businesses and enterprises with numerous ways of storing and processing data using third party data centres.
Cloud computing relies on the sharing of resources to achieve greater economies of scale, which ultimately results in decreased operating costs for your business.
- Zero capital expenditure
- Document control
- Disaster recovery
- Environmentally friendly
- Work from anywhere
The cloud is better, faster and cheaper.
WE PROVIDE A
WORRY-FREE TRANSITION TO THE CLOUD
WHY USE CLOUD SERVICES?
Let us manage your cloud service, and watch your business reap the benefits.
Webserv are proudly one of the only companies in Australia supporting Litespeed’s new LSCache product – tests show page load speeds approximately 337 times faster than a default WordPress installation without Litespeed caches.
We’re already using PHP7.0, which provides smaller resource usage – which means that your site loads faster and can handle more viewers.
The CloudLinux operating system enforces security and strict resource limits, which prevents one site from slowing down the whole server.
At Webserv, we customise each cloud service to fit your particular business needs.
- SSD-based – 10x faster than traditional hard drives
- We use Litespeed, the latest and fastest web hosting software on the market
- Local and international backups that are duplicated to 6 different locations
- Our server is hosted in the Next DC in Brisbane to provide a faster connection to our QLD-based customers
- Our server is supported by our team of Australian-based server admins, who are available 24/7 to respond to any system issue that might arise
- Our server is checked in 1 minute increments, 24/7, from multiple locations to monitor for any outages
STANDARD CLOUD FEATURES
- File sync & share
- Email marketing
- Archiving & backups
- Web hosting
- Outlook backup
- Cloud Server
- Voice over ip (VOIP)
- Spam stopper
- Message Mirror
- Virus stopper
- Virtual office management
WE’LL TAKE CARE OF THE TRANSITION
Cloud computing is a complex process, and we understand that it might be hard to grasp all the technical terms and concepts related to cloud services.
That’s why we’ll guide you through the maze of cloud computing and land you exactly where you want to be. If you’ve already had a number of years working with limited technology, your business will undergo a huge transition, and we’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
With Webserv, you can feel comfortable that we’ll take the time to get to know your business and understand its needs before we begin. All we need from you is a commitment to a new, innovative, and integrated way to manage your day-to-day operations.
The cloud will open up all kinds of doors for your business, improving efficiency and ultimately saving you time and money.
Work smarter, not harder – and be competitive it today’s market.
CLOUD COMPUTING EXPLAINED
Watch this video for a simple introduction to cloud services.
Even though the concept can be difficult to grasp, we encourage all of our customers to try and gain a basic understanding of cloud computing.
WHEN YOU’RE READY
- Keep building your digital real estate
- We’ll get to know your business and its needs
- We’ll provide support when you need it
- Australian staff and services
- Safe Australian servers
- Efficient disaster recovery